The Terry Fox Research Institute's Ontario Node will be holding its annual Research Symposium on December 10, 2018 at the MaRS Auditorium (conference facility/lower level).
The event, titled Host determinants of cancer immune response: New pathways for new therapies, will be hosted by Drs. Marianne Koritzinsky, Trevor Shepherd, Carolina Ilkow, Peter Greer, Kristin Hope, Meredith Irwin, and Robert Rottapel.
This year's keynote speakers will be Drs. Thomas Gajewski (University of Chicago) and Christian Jobin (University of Florida). Other speakers include: Drs. Michele Ardolino (Ottawa Hospital Research Institute); Carolina Ilkow (Ottawa Hospital Research Institute) Madhuri Koti (Queen’s Cancer Research Institute); Jonathan Bramson (McMaster University), Anthony Mutsaers, (University of Guelph), and Geoffrey Wood (University of Guelph).
Important information and links
- Abstract book
- Registration (free)
- Abstract Submission
- OPENS: Thursday, September 26th
- CLOSES: Monday, November 19th at 5:00 PM.
- Abstract Criteria
- Rapid Fire Talks
- The top 10 postdoc abstracts submitted will be given a unique opportunity to showcase their work!
- Poster Session & Reception
- Poster Guidelines
- Monday, December 10th (5:00pm-6:30PM) The Heritage Atrium, located on the 1st level of the MaRS Bldg.)
For additional information on the TFRI Symposium, please contact Donna De Francesco (firstname.lastname@example.org).